Sunday, March 29, 2009

Batter Up -- Baseball Season is Here!

Saturday was opening day at the baseball park. Braxton and his team took a warm up lap before the game. Brax is #11.
Our team is the Yankees. The pin stripe pants are so cute!
Brax really ripped the ball. The first time he hit the ball, he started to run to the pitcher's mound rather than first. Once he was on first, he had the bases down. First bat jitters it seemed.
Baeden is a great fan of sports. He really likes to sit, relax, and take it all in.
Braxton started the first half of the game at third and then moved to centerfield the second half. The wind was blowing so cold that Brax had to put on his long sleeve shirt. I hope the rest of the season isnt as chilly. Baeden was freezing. He asked me several times if we could go inside.
The final line up! We won 13 to 3. Brax had 3 RBIs; Got tagged out once; and ran the ball down in centerfield.
I was a proud momma. Braxton stayed focused the entire game, had a great attitude, and worked hard. I am looking forward to more baseball fun. Next game is Thursday.

2 comments:

Vandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vandi said...

Baseball is so much fun!! I bet Baeden can't wait for his turn!!